Thursday, November 15, 2007

The life of Ze Dong Mao

The life of Ze Dong Mao (1893-1976) was a great leader proletariat of revolutionary, politician


in china. He was born in Hunan of a famer family. In 1935,the govement had a meeting to


establish him as a political leader. While 1973 to 1945, he lead the soldiers to the war with


Japan. During the war ,under his lead ,they defeated the Japanese aggressor, emancipated the


people of all country and built the new China. ON october 1,1949 the people 's Republic of China


was bulit and he was elected as a center chairman. the most interesting thing was that he staged


the education of village and city school during 1963-1945. Then, most people become cultured,


found a good job ,and the standard of living was improved. He died in 1976. Even though he


died, everyone shall repect him forever!!

1 comment:

Tadeo Lara said...

Hello Carmen! When I was in High School in my home town in Venezula I remember some group of my clasmate request to made a minute of silence in the memory of Ze Dong Mao -Mao Tse-Tung like I know him in Spanish language- I keep in my private library the "Red book" of Mr. Mao. Will you please explain a litle more about Hunan?
Very good Carmen!